Note: Before you take a look at my example, you can read my research about ballet. Beside that, I wrote a post about the congas, while for other instruments, you can take a look at my older research for projects 1, 2 and 3.
Continuing on from project 4, where I set some groundwork for the structure of the piece, some things changed, while other remained. Generally, I kept the rondo form, but it differs a bit from my initial plan. I also decided to keep the Wild Dance as the title for the whole piece.
The score is rather long to include, so you can download it here.
You can listen to the piece below: